Sunday, January 1, 2012

SONIA KASHUK

I own many amazing brushes, but I'm always on the look out for more. I have never tried any of Sonia Kashuk's makeup brushes before, but have always heard great reviews about them. I've been looking for a really great fluffy brush for applying powders and highlighters with, and I think i've found a wonderful one. It's called a "Small multipurpose powder brush" and it is amazing for applying powder under the eye. It's very universal, can be used for under the eye, on the lid for blending, or for precise areas such as highlighting the cheekbones. It really is so easy to use just one brush for different areas of the face, it really does save time. I think if your looking for a multipurpose brush, defiantly check this one out.
It's super soft, distributes the powder precisely in the areas you need it to, and it's extremely great for blending.
Overall, this is an outstanding makeup brush. It retails for $10, and I purchased mine at my local SuperTarget. I hope you enjoyed reading this quick & short brush review. Have you found any multipurpose brush, must-haves? Please share them in the comment section below. Thankyou.


11 comments:

  1. Super informative!! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveoffashion, Thanks love! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool!!! I'm going to take your advice and buy one, I love that it's a good price :)
    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paulina, Yay! Glad to hear that!!<3 You will enjoy using it!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, I'm adding that brush to my list! It looks awesome! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Penelope, Glad to hear:) You will love it!<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always wondered about them as well. thanks for the review =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ButterflyBesos, You are so welcome!<3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oo I am jealous! I wish we had target in Canada! This brush looks great, I like the handle :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maryam, Hey Gorgeous!!:)

    MontserGirl, Awe that's a bummer:( Yeah the handle is really neat.

    ReplyDelete

I greatly appreciate your comment:)