Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Super Soft Lips


There are many ways to achieve soft and smooth lips. I have found that this method works for me the best, and gives me amazing results.
The three products I use, to keep my lips nice and smooth:
AQUAFINA Lip Balm, SWEET LIPS-Lip Scrub, and LIP BUTTER by Korres.

LUSH Lip Scrub
Every night, I exfoliate my lips using Lush's Lip Scrub. I scoop out about a half of a dime-size amount, using my index finger, and apply it to my lips. I use circular strokes, from side to side, on the top and bottom lip area. I exfoliate for about a minute, and then rinse. One of the best features of this product, is that is smells and tastes amazing, like sweet choclatety cookies. And the best part of using this product, is that is leaves the lips feeling silky smooth and soft.
Product contains: "Jojoba and castor
Vegetable oils" are favourable alternatives to petroleum-derived lubricants due to their emollient property and biodegradability. Jojoba oil is light and very softening, and the castor sugar is a fine exfoliant that scrubs without being too abrasive.
This Sweet Choclate Sugar Scrub for lips can be purcahsed from www.Lushusa.com or at a local LUSH store near you. This product retails for $8.95 for a 0.8 oz size. If you haven't already, please go check this product out! You won't be disappointed.

Korres's Lip Butter
Once I've finished exfoliating my lips, I apply this Korres Lip Butter. It's smooth consistency applies nicely to the lips, and it keeps my lips hydrated throughout the night. I love the Jasmine scent, although to me, it's smells more like candy, which I absolutely love! What's great about this lip butter, is that you can also wear it during the day, which leaves a light pink sheen to the lips.
Korres states: "A Buttery lip balm that melts on the lips and offers a shiny, tinted finish. The combination of Shea butter and rice wax offers deep hydration and softness. Ideal for chapped lips."

If your looking for mega-hydration, look no further, Korres Lip Butter is for you! Available at www.KORRES.com , www.Sephora.com , and at a Sephora store near you. This product retails for $12 for a 0.21 oz size. I highly recommend this product.

AQUAFINA lip balm
I have been using Aquafina's lip balms for about a year now, and I love them! I've tried many different lip balms, but nothing comes close in comparison, to this lip balm. I mainly use this product in the morning, and during the day. It keeps my lips moisturized throughout the day, and it lasts for hours. Aquafina's lip balm contains jojoba oil, almond oil, and vitamin E. It can be purchased at Walmart for under $2.

Soft and smooth lips are a must! Lip products apply beautifully to the lips, which creates a perfect pout. I never have to worry about chapped lips, using these three products. My lips always feel hydrated and silky smooth.



What are your must-haves for luscious lips? Please share below:


24 comments:

  1. I love LUSH and the lush lip products. They have awesome bath bombs. I'm using the Bella ame sugar lip scrub right now, and the eos lip balm. I wish I had full lips like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. like the scrub i been having some rough lips i think this will work so my lipstick wont look bad.

    made two recent post..check them out

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to invest in some lipscrub, do you find using it regularly helps lipstick go on more evenly/smoothly over time?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenn, Thanks luv! I used to hate my full lips, but as I got older I embraced them!<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meredith Jessica, Yes! This lip scrub works amazingly well in keeping my lips hydrated! Lipstick applies smooth to my lips everytime!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I had no idea Aquafina had a balm! I've heard great things about the scrub and Korres lip butter, so I think it's about time I pick these up for myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You could have not posted this at a better time! My lips have been chapped and dry that I think this will help me tons!

    Thanks doll!

    xoxo

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Krystal, I hope you do pick them up, you will love them!!<3
    Vanessa, Glad to hear my post helped you! Hope you try them soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love loveee jasmine korres lip butter ... its in my bag every day

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, I love supple lips, I only wear my Lip Ice lipbalm before I sleep ,keeping my lippie moisturized:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I usually exfoliate my lips with a damn wash cloth while in the shower then put on aquaphor for the night :)) in the morning, before applying makeup, I just put on chapstick with spf 15... seems to work for me :))) but yeah, the korres stuff is really amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Maryam, Yea Korres has great products!! Personally Ive found using a scrub works best for me, in exfoliating my lips, and of course the smell is addicting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been looking for something for my lips an didn't find anything I liked I think I want to get the aquqfina lip balm

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aquafina is amazing!!! You won't be disappointed girlie!:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have the same lip scrub in my kit! People always ask for more to eat it lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jessica, Haha that's funny! Yeah it does smell and taste so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. love your blog, Jessica! I've always wanted to
    try any lush product out, maybe this will be my first purchase! a store is about an hour away from me, so we'll see:) thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Raelene, Thankyou! I hope you do get to try the lip scrub, it really is an awesome product:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ooh, thanks so much for sharing! I get super dry lips in the winter, though I find chapstick solves everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love korres!!! I rarely exfoliate my lips.. mayb i should becasue its flaking now its disgusting!! u have very luscious lip.. im kinda jealous =[ lol

    Alx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Alex, Awe Thankyou:) Lush's Lip Scrub is amazing, you should defiantly give it a try!<3

    ReplyDelete

I greatly appreciate your comment:)