Sunday, June 12, 2011

My MAC mini haul

I have a little mini haul for you guys! All the products are from MAC cosmetics.
Haul includes a lipgloss, 3 lipsticks, 1 eyeshadow, and two MAC mini's.
I purchased these MAC mini's, because I always wanted to try the Cleanse Off and the CO/Tranquil. MAC just came out with a Travel sized collection that's out right now, and these two mini's were only $10.

I purchased only two items from the new "Surf Baby" collection. This collection has special packaging that reminds me of Billabong/PacSun Surf logos.
Eyeshadow in "Short Shorts" - Frost finish, creamy white color.
Lipstick in "Naturally Eccentric" - Lustre finish, sheer light beige nude.
I purchased a lipglass from their permanent line
Lipglass in "C-Thru" is a opaque light nude color.

I purchased two lipsticks from their Sheen Supreme line which both have long sleek black packaging. 
Lipstick in "Supremely Confident" is a creamy light nude.
Lip Swatch
 The second lipstick is "Behave Yourself" which is a creamy bright bubblegum pink.
Lip Swatch

I like to see hauls from other people, their fun and sometimes I find out about new products. If you have a haul, I would love to see it! Leave a link in the comment section below.


3 comments:

  1. I love Behave Yourself, it's such a cute and fun color. Short Shorts is lovely too--reminds me of a frostier NARS Albatross. :)

    Great haul, love your nail polish too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh pretty! ... I love that "Behave yourself" L/S. Thanks for sharing doll! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks dolls!<3 I love MAC! :)

    ReplyDelete

I greatly appreciate your comment:)