Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Review On NYC nail laquers

I always like to check out different brands in nail polish, and I picked up two NYC's "New York Color Minute Quick Dry" nail polishes from my local SuperTarget.
They are priced under $2 and have a pretty decent range in colors. The consistency of the two are rather watery based, but are very easy to appy to the nails. They are very true to color, and and with a top coat appear to be rather glossier than other brands. They lasted about 3-4 days on my nails before slight chipping was visible. My favorite thing about these nail polishes was that they did indeed dry in exactly one minute, which is great for me! Mommy of two....always on the go.
The two colors I picked up were "MoMa" and "Lincoln Square Lavender"-pictured left to right above.

"MoMa" is a gorgeous raspberry shade with a hint of pink. Looks gorgeous on the nails!


"Lincoln Square Lavender" is a really pretty Pinky Lavender shade. The shade is very similar to Essie's "Splash of Grenadine" that I have a older post on.

Overall, I feel that these nail polishes are pretty good not only for the quality, but as well for the price. Comment below: Let me know if you've tried this brand, if you like it or you didn't, and what colors. Thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I greatly appreciate your comment:)