Saturday, June 11, 2011

Too Faced Palette Review

The palette I will be reviewing is the Too Faced Natural Eye palette. I purchased this palette a couple of months ago at Sephora, and have been loving it ever since.
This palette has natural shadows, that can be worn many different ways.
The palette has nine different shadows, a couple matte and the rest shimmer, and has lid, crease, and highlight shades. The palette also comes with little cards, to show you a couple of different looks that can be done with the palette. (Shown below)
An upclose picture of the shadows:
This palette can be purchased at Sephora, or at any counter that sells Too Faced products. It retails for $35. The only shadow that has fall-out of shimmer is the shade "Nude Beach". I defiantly would recommend this palette, not only for the quality but for the texture and varitety of the shades. They are all extremely blendable and highly pigmented. 
Swatches:
Above: left to right-"Heaven", "Silk Teddy", and "Nude Beach"
Above: left to right- "Velvet Revolver", "Push-up", and "Honey Pot"
Above: left to right- "Sexspresso", "Erotica", and "Cocoa Puff"

Thanks for reading and please comment below:

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this palette...My niece has it and I did her makeup using it...I am yet to purchase it. I have the Smokey eye palette that I LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to try the Smokey palette, if you love than I should check out! Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh so pretty. I love Heaven and Velvet Revolver.

    ReplyDelete

I greatly appreciate your comment:)